Location: Canary Wharf, London
Term: Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting & profitable career in sales? Do you want to make £60k to £120k every year? Tired of being in the same place every year, doing things that everyone else is doing? Join Chartbury and create the ultimate career selling properties internationally!
If you have a track record selling over the phone in a professional and consultative manner and also have a good understanding of property investment, this is the ideal role for you! As a Property Consultant you can make excellent money from commissions, quickly advance your career and travel the world every year!
Although experience in investments or property is great we are more interested in your attitude and motivation. You need to have a passion for sales, customer service and property. You must be able to think outside the box, take initiative, be resilient, organised and you must have the hunger to make a great salary for yourself, a salary that rewards your achievements and hard work!
The role is focused on speaking to new clients about purchasing UK & international investment properties. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from first contact on the phone to closing the deals to purchase properties. You will have a vast database of clients to work from, as well as new leads generated by our ongoing marketing campaigns.
We give you full training on the company and the property investment we offer, so you’ll have all the support you need to build the ultimate career in property sales. The Managing Director is looking for the next sales manager which can take over and manage the sales team in London, so the opportunity to progress within the company is evident for individuals who are hungry for success and want to learn.
Ideally you have at least 1 year experience in a professional sales role and you have some knowledge of the property industry. Selling to intelligent investors requires a professional, skilled and organised approach, both over the phone and face-to-face. You’ll be able to open sales calls in a credible and engaging way and you should know how to encourage a client to share their investment goals with you before matching them to the right options. This is a consultative sales role, so being a positive, confident and proactive person is essential. The ability to speak foreign languages is advantageous, especially Arabic, Mandarin and Cantonese.
– Sales experience showing you’ve been constantly hitting monthly sales targets
– Outstanding verbal & written communication skills as most of the sales work is done over the phone and by email
– Resilience, hunger for success and diligence
– A passion and genuine interest in property
– Ability to learn quickly and take initiative as required by changing circumstances
– Good research & analytical skills
– Uncapped Commission Package for each sale you make. You can realistically expect to make up to £60,000 in your first year and £70,000 to £120,000+ in your second and third year.
– Monthly Travel Allowance to cover travelling costs to and from the office
– Individual incentives and bonuses for exceeding sales targets.
– Opportunity to travel internationally to Dubai, Qatar, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China, with expenses paid by the company
– Full product training & support on every new project/investment
– Full Admin support from the team
– Annual performance bonuses of company profits
– Warm leads allocated as they come in from our ongoing marketing campaigns & website
– Access to a global client database that have invested with us before
– Access to many unique investment products from UK and around the world
– Opportunity to quickly progress within the company ranks
To apply, send us your CV and a brief letter at [email protected] stating why you would be suitable for this role and what you want to achieve with Chartbury.