Glasshouse Bedford, UKType: Residential
New apartments in Bedford, MK40 from £140,500
Glasshouse is a high quality office to residential conversion scheme conveniently located in central position of the historic market town of Bedford. Just off the main high street situated within walking distance, of the mainline train station. Allowing a short commute via the regular trains to central London station and more. A short distance out of town is Priory Country Park, with its meadows, woodlands and nature trails for the occasional sunny weekends.Request Brochure
Quality specifications throughout, designed to maximise convenience and living space. Contemporary integrated kitchen appliances, handle-less furniture with granite style worktops. Modern low energy down-lighters, with wooden floor living areas. Bedrooms with stylish fitted wardrobes and carpets.
– One of the London’s most affordable commuter towns – only 45 minutes to St Pancras
– Outstanding local schools and university campus helping to attract a residents and students.
– Buoyant local economy, employers in the area include Unilever, Asda (distribution), Argos (distribution), Capita Children’s Services, and 3M.
– Average house price in Bedford is £315,297 (Dec 2017).
– Capital growth above UK average. House price increased by 8.6% through 2017. With an average rental yield of around 3%.
– The total return for Bedford property investors in 2017 was approaching 12%.
– Major growth sectors in the town include: Advanced business services, Finance, ICT & Traditional manufacturing
– Businesses are recognising Bedford’s potential, In April 2018, two major companies announced they were to expand their operations and build new distribution centres in Bedford. Creating an estimated 1,400 new direct jobs in Bedford. (B&M & Aldi)
Modern wood flooring in living space
Contemporary integrated kitchen appliances
Handle-less furniture with granite style worktops.
Modern low energy down-lighters
Designer furniture packs available to purchase
Bedrooms with stylish fitted wardrobes and carpets
Modern electric heating in all rooms
Complete this form to receive full property information, including brochure & floor plans.
Modern waterfront apartments from £162,500 with up to 5% rentals
Modern waterfront apartments from £190,000 with up to 5% rentals