The Counter Burger & Immigration Manchester, UK

Chartbury exclusively presents the arrival of the famous Californian custom made burger chain, The Counter Custom Burger. One of the biggest burger joints in the USA, The Counter Burger is beloved and frequented by many Hollywood stars and now, the first UK restaurant has opened it’s doors and is set to revolutionise the UK burger industry. Featured to seat over 100 people, the restaurant will be perfectly situated in central Manchester.

Offering over one million burger combinations, The Counter Burger brings the LA lifestyle to the UK through the restaurant’s fresh and unconventional approach to creating the ultimate burger. A checklist-style clipboard menu enables consumers to endlessly create new burger experiences, while their custom-built burgers can be paired with tantalising shakes, flavourful fries and craft beer, offering an unrivalled dining experience.

Request Brochure

Key Investment Info

  • Returns of up to 5% per annum
  • Invest from £200,000 to apply for UK Tier 1 Visa
  • Fully managed, hands off investment
  • Unique brand & concept, revolutionising the burger industry
  • Successful & profitable franchise operating since 2003
  • Over 100 restaurants opened across 17 countries
  • A commercial investment more profitable than property
  • Low risk, low entry point & low cost investment
  • Manchester store set to open Q4 2019
  • More locations opening across the UK

Investment Description

Our tradition to innovate got us thinking on how we can change the way people invest in franchises. By addressing the challenges and combining the great benefits of franchises & investments, we have created a new franchise investment concept. Our franchise joint ventures are revolutionising not just the burger industry, but also the way people invest, by offering a hands off investment from only £200,000 in our successful franchise brand, which can generate returns of up to 5% per year.

This £200,000 franchise investment is tailored to meet the business requirement for the UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, increasing your chances of succeeding in the application process.

The investment offers total security, as the master franchisor is 51% shareholder in all stores, while the remaining 49% is available for joint venture partnership. The master franchisor manages and operates the restaurant, ensuring that every restaurant is profitable and highly successful, so investors can enjoy their lucrative yearly returns without having to do anything. Furthermore, the franchise investment offers full flexibility & security for investors, as you can sell your investment any time in the open market or sell it back to the master franchisor.

About the brand

  • Global franchise brand already successful in over 17 countries

  • Innovative concept revolutionising the UK burger industry
  • Over one million burger combinations possible
  • A diverse range of starters, main dishes, desserts, milkshakes & craft beers
  • Fully managed operations run by an experienced group of companies
  • Unique LA casual dining experience, store design & atmosphere
  • £20 million committed to opening restaurants across all major cities in the UK
  • Featured in the “The Oprah Winfrey Show” and other TV shows
  • Awards from GQ Magazine and listed in GQ’s “20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die”


Want to know more?

Complete this form to receive full property information, including brochure, floor plans, availability list & payment options.